Walbro 39/50 400lph In-Tank Fuel Pump
Walbro has released a high-performance aftermarket version of its dual-channel, single-stage (DCSS) 39/50 fuel pump for engines with more than 500 HP. The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20% higher than conventional pumps.
- Designed for engines with more than 500 HP
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- Requires modifications to wiring,fuel lines and fuel module - Professional installation recommended
- Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.