Tein SKA22-AUB00 S.Tech Springs
Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA22-AUB00) for a 2001-2005 Honda Civic FWD EM2 2DR/4CYL/INCL 04-05 / DOES NOT FIT 4DR/4CYL. FRONT - Spring Rate: 2.8 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 5.1 kg.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Tein S. Tech Springs have a progressive spring rate which offers a great balance between comfort and performance. Each kit includes 4 lowering springs (2 front and 2 rear), warranty information and a bump stop reference guide (for trimming your OEM bumpstops). They are designed to work with your OEM or OEM replacement style shocks/struts. Most kits will lower your vehicle approximately 1.5 inches for better road handling and more aggressive look (see the individual part number notes for specific drop specifications). They come with a 1 year limited warranty for manufacturer defects including deformity, noise and breakage (does not cover the finish and rusting). The warranty also includes spring sagging where the spring length is not to sag more than 5mm (0.2 inches). This ensures your vehicle maintains the same ride heigh for years to come. They have a chrome vanadium SAE9254V construction with a green powder coating finish and certain applications include silencer rubber.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA22-AUB00).
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA22)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1570)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HC012)
- H&R Sport Springs (51866)
- Godspeed Project Traction S Lowering Springs (LS-TS-HA-0007)
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4051.140)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H413)
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF043)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-20)
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.5140)