SPEC Clutch SA275 (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 5 Clutch
Spec Stage 5 Clutch
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 5 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA275).
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXR4)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8027-C)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (8027-0620)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA272)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (08950A)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA273)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8027-STOCK)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8027-2600)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXG4)