SPEC Clutch SA775 (91-96 Acura NSX) Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SA775).
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Triple Disc Assembly
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit