South Bend Clutch MBK1001 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (MBK1001 SS X) for a 2005-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo Evolution/EV0 8/EVO 9 4 / 2. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 750.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (MBK1001 SS X).
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (5152-1620)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDR4)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDG4)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (05106-HDFF)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SM882)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (05106-HDTZ)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (MM022HBMC)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (05106-HRKV)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (05106-HRB6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (5152-1420)