Skunk2 517-05-0710 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves
Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0710) for a 1990-1997 Honda Accord. 1990-97 ACCORD (ALL MODELS) - (Front / Rear): 10 kg/mm / 10 kg/mm.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
With over 10 years of experience in spring technology and suspension, the race inspired Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover system design provides an affordable yet aggressive system that allows you to tune the balance and handling performance of your car by adjusting its ride height. Whether your vehicle is set up for street driving, or weekend track days, the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover kit is the solution. Designed to be used with stock or aftermarket shocks, Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers enable you to upgrade your shocks and springs in separate stages. Each coilover kit features hardanodized CNC-machined aluminum sleeves, forged spring perches, SAE 9254V racing springs, and mounting hardware that allows up to a 3-inch drop (sometimes more). When applicable, we recommend using Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers in combination with Skunk2 Sport Shocks for the ultimate bang for the buck.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0710).
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250013)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-03)
- Function & Form Type I Coilovers (F2-CDT1)
- Godspeed Project MonoSS Coilovers (MSS0190)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HA90)
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HA90-EZII)
- Tein Street Basis Coilovers (GSA16-1USS2)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-CDT2)
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HA90)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-04-BR)