Skunk2 517-05-0710 (90-97 Honda Accord) Adjustable Coilover Sleeves
Skunk2 Honda Accord Adjustable Coilover Sleeves. Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves 517-05-0710 for a 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Honda Accord - 1990-97 ACCORD (ALL MODELS) - (Front / Rear): 10 kg/mm / 10 kg/mm..
With over 10 years of experience in spring technology and suspension, the race inspired Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover system design provides an affordable yet aggressive system that allows you to tune the balance and handling performance of your car by adjusting its ride height. Whether your vehicle is set up for street driving, or weekend track days, the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover kit is the solution. Designed to be used with stock or aftermarket shocks, Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers enable you to upgrade your shocks and springs in separate stages. Each coilover kit features hardanodized CNC-machined aluminum sleeves, forged spring perches, SAE 9254V racing springs, and mounting hardware that allows up to a 3-inch drop (sometimes more). When applicable, we recommend using Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers in combination with Skunk2 Sport Shocks for the ultimate bang for the buck.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0710).
- Function & Form Type I Coilovers (F2-CDT1)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD070-KP)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250013)
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HA90)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-03)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-CDT2)
- Tein Street Basis Coilovers (GSA16-1USS2)
- Godspeed Project MonoSS Coilovers (MSS0190)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (51801)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H806)