Progress Technology 75.1025.2740 Series 2 Coilovers
Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (75.1025.2740) for a 2006-2011 Honda Civic. 1-3 inch drop - Spring Rate: 275/400 - Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Series II kits are a sleeve-over design and they use a sealed shock. The shocks are not re-buildable and we can't fine tune the dampening levels like we can with Series I. The Series II shocks are manufactured to our specifications and replacement shocks are available through Progress for a very reasonable price. The Series II kits have been shown to handle upwards of 800 pound spring rates. If you're on a tight budget and you're looking for a good spring and shock package, you can't go wrong with the Series II kits.
With no fancy knobs or colors, these coil-over kits give you everything you need and nothing you don't. If you want an out of the box kit that will transform your cars handling, look no further. Custom spring rates are available!
These kits are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The owner must show proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (75.1025.2740).
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H905)
- Yonaka Spec II Coilovers (YMTC2-CIV0611)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-18E-BR)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (51869)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4750)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-FG2)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD190-KP)
- Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers (MMX2110)
- Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (BC02-SSHFD1)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (90517)