Progress Technology 75.1025.2740 Series 2 Coilovers
Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (75.1025.2740) for a 2006-2011 Honda Civic. 1-3 inch drop - Spring Rate: 275/400 - Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Series II kits are a sleeve-over design and they use a sealed shock. The shocks are not re-buildable and we can't fine tune the dampening levels like we can with Series I. The Series II shocks are manufactured to our specifications and replacement shocks are available through Progress for a very reasonable price. The Series II kits have been shown to handle upwards of 800 pound spring rates. If you're on a tight budget and you're looking for a good spring and shock package, you can't go wrong with the Series II kits.
With no fancy knobs or colors, these coil-over kits give you everything you need and nothing you don't. If you want an out of the box kit that will transform your cars handling, look no further. Custom spring rates are available!
These kits are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The owner must show proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (75.1025.2740).
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H805-DR)
- KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250052)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (51869)
- Yonaka Spec II Coilovers (YMTC2-CIV0611)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-FDT2)
- Godspeed Project MonoRS Coilovers (MRS1450)
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H905)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-FG2)
- Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (BC02-SSHFD1)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (90517)