KW Suspension 35271029 (06-12 Porsche 911) Variant 3 Coilovers
Fitment Information for KW Suspension 35271029:
|NOTES: Lowers: Front 0.9-1.8/Rear 0.4-1.2 | Springrates: Front P/Rear 740 | Footnotes: 1/37 | Lowers: Front 0.6-1.4/Rear 0.2-1.2 | Springrates: Front /Rear | Footnotes: 1/37|
|2006 - 2011||Porsche||911||(997) Carrera 4/4S Convertible/without PASM See Notes Above|
|2008 - 2012||Porsche||911||(997) Turbo Cabrio/without PASM See Notes Above|
KW Suspension Porsche 911 Variant 3 Coilovers. KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers 35271029 for a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Porsche 911 ((997) Carrera 4/4S Convertible/without PASM) and 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Porsche 911 ((997) Turbo Cabrio/without PASM) - Lowers: Front 0.9-1.8/Rear 0.4-1.2 | Springrates: Front P/Rear 740 | Footnotes: 1/37 | Lowers: Front 0.6-1.4/Rear 0.2-1.2 | Springrates: Front /Rear | Footnotes: 1/37.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35271029).