KW Suspension 35271028 (08-09 Porsche 911) Variant 3 Coilovers Sale
KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (Lowers: Front 0-0.8/Rear 0-0.8 | Springrates: Front 285/Rear 1085 | Footnotes: 1/37)
KW Suspension Porsche 911 Variant 3 Coilovers. KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers 35271028 for a 2008 2009 Porsche 911 ((997) GT2/without PASM) - Lowers: Front 0-0.8/Rear 0-0.8 | Springrates: Front 285/Rear 1085 | Footnotes: 1/37.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35271028).