KW Suspension 35267010 (93-97 850 / 98-04 C70 / 97-00 S70 / 97-00 V70) Variant 3 Coilovers Sale
KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (Lowers: Front 1.4-2.5/Rear 1.4-2.5 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 2 | Lowers: Front 0.9-2.1/Rear 0.9-2.1 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 2)
|NOTES: Lowers: Front 1.4-2.5/Rear 1.4-2.5 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 2 | Lowers: Front 0.9-2.1/Rear 0.9-2.1 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 2|
|1993 - 1997||Volvo||850||(L/LW/LS) 2WD incl. wagon See Notes Above|
|1998 - 2004||Volvo||C70||(N) Coupe + Convertible See Notes Above|
|1997 - 2000||Volvo||S70||(L/LW/LS) 2WD See Notes Above|
|1997 - 2000||Volvo||V70||(L/LW/LS) 2WD See Notes Above|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35267010).