K-Tuned 9093-TBK-106 K-Series Swap Traction Bar 90-93 Acura Integra
Fitment Information for K-Tuned 9093-TBK-106:
| NOTES: |
All K20 or K-Series Engines (K20A, K20A2 K20A4, K24 etc..) / 90-93 DA Integra, all models
|1990 - 1993||Acura||Integra||See Notes Above|
K-Tuned K-Series Swap Traction Bar 9093-TBK-106 for a 1990 1991 1992 1993 Acura Integra - All K20 or K-Series Engines (K20A, K20A2 K20A4, K24 etc..) / 90-93 DA Integra, all models.
Specifically designed for your K Series swap this traction bar will help with wheel hop you’re going to have after the swap. It also solves the problem of what to do with your rad, when you swap in your K-Series engine you will need the included rad mounts so you can move your half size rad over to the drivers side or relocate the K-series rad during your install. Please check out our other K-Series parts at the bottom. You can view them all at our site.
These bars are the strongest K-Tuned makes and the best in the industry. We use only the best high-grade steel and chromoly in the construction and the strongest hardware money can buy. These bars are designed for high hp street and track dedicated cars.
Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, K-Tuned Traction bars are developed to improve traction and handling. K-Tuned Traction Bars bolts on to your factory tow hook mounting locations. We don’t just sell these bars we use them on our race cars.
Components are CNC machined and laser cut from 1/4" steel and finished with a durable powder coating. The radius arms are thick walled polished aluminum to ensure a strong and solid arm to prevent from fatigue and breakage. With the versatility of the radius arms, fitment is perfect every time and adjustability is only a twist away. The Main bar is made from Chromoly and the end plates from the best high-grade steel available.
- Does not interfere with stock rad points.
- Full Bolt on installation
- Perfect for Street cars & Full Race Applications
- Gen 3 Bars, fully new design to completely eliminate any failures
- Aluminum Swaged radius arms
- Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- New double rod end (heim joints) on each end of the radius arm
- Control arm mounting tabs
- Full mounting hardware package included
- Gen 3 bars are stronger all around
- New ultra tough powder coating, the strongest and thickest ever
- New high quality packaging so it gets to you in tip top condition
- Comes with Rad Mounts included for your K-Series Swap
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing K-Tuned K-Series Swap Traction Bar below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding K-Tuned K-Series Swap Traction Bar (9093-TBK-106).
- Whiteline Chassis Bracing
- AVO Stabilizer Bars
- Whiteline Sway Bar Links
- Eibach Anti Roll Kit
- H&R Sport Sway Bars
- Blackworks BWR Rear Subframe Brace
- Blox Racing Sway Bars
- Megan Racing Lower H-Brace
- Skunk2 Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars
- Blackworks BWR Rear Tie Bar
- Tanabe Sustec Under Brace
- Whiteline Strut Tower Bar
- Megan Racing Strut Bar
- AVO Underbody Brace
- Megan Racing Race Spec Strut Bar
- Perrin Strut Tower Braces
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars
- Progress Technology Anti-Roll Bars
- Tanabe Sustec Strut Tower Bar
- Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts
- DC Sports Carbon Steel Strut Tower Bar
- Tanabe Sustec Stabilizer Sway Bar
- Radium Strut Tower Bar
- Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar
- Megan Racing Sway Bar
- DC Sports Chassis Under Brace
- Skunk2 Rear Lower Arm Bar
- Whiteline Sway Bar
- Private Label Mfg Crossbar (x-bar)
- Godspeed Project Anti-Sway Bar
- Whiteline Strut Tower Quick Release Clamp
- Perrin Swaybars