Injector Dynamics 1050.48.14.R35.6 ID1050X Injectors
Injector Dynamics ID1050X Injectors (1050.48.14.R35.6) for a G37, GT-R (R35) and 370Z.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
|Infiniti||G37||G37 - G37 / VQ37 applications. 14mm (grey) adapter top. GTR lower spacer. Set of 6. - PNP Adapter To Use: US-Denso (Part # 91.3)|
|Nissan||370Z||370Z - 370z / VQ37. 14mm (grey) adapter top. GTR lower spacer. Set of 6. - PNP Adapter To Use: US-Denso (Part # 91.3)|
|Nissan||GT-R||(R35)||GTR (R35) - R35 / VR38. 14mm (grey) adapter top. GTR lower spacer / 14mm bottom o-ring. Set of 6. - PNP Adapter To Use: US-Denso (Part # 91.3)|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
Electrical Connector – USCAR
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Injector Dynamics ID1050X Injectors (1050.48.14.R35.6).
- Injector Dynamics ID1700X Injectors
- RC Engineering Peak and Hold Injectors
- HKS Fuel Injectors
- Grams Performance Fuel Injectors
- DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors
- Injector Dynamics ID1300X Injectors
- Injector Dynamics ID1300 Injectors
- RC Engineering Saturated Injectors
- Injector Dynamics ID2000 Injectors
- Grams Wire Connectors, Adapters and O-rings