H&R Springs 50145-55 H&R OE Sport Springs
H&R OE Sport Springs (50145-55) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra Typ DC | not Type R.
All Buying Options:
|H&R OE Sport Springs
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
H&R OE Sport Springs lowers .25 - .75” on average and offers more control and balance.
Only from H&R, OE Sport Springs are for those who desire a slight increase in handling and control. You can expect reduced body roll and superb ride comfort with better driving convenience. OE Sport Springs provide a subtle upgrade for a fine-tuned vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding H&R OE Sport Springs (50145-55).
- H&R Sport Springs (50145)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HC92)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA18-AUB00)
- Blox Racing Lowering Springs (BXSS-01051)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H402)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA18-BUB00)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA00)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1560)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-17)