DeatschWerks 9-250 DW250iL In-Line 250LPH Fuel Pump
DeatschWerks DW250iL In-Line 250LPH Fuel Pump (9-250) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification). 250lph in-line external fuel pump with mounting brackets.
All Buying Options:
|DeatschWerks 9-250 Electric Fuel PumpIn-Tank, 1 Pack
|DeatschWerks 9-250 In-Line External Fuel Pump (250lph), 1 Pack
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
DW250il in-line fuel pumps flow at 250 lph (65gph) and offer a higher flow at higher psi. Their current draw is 13.5v, 9.9 amps @ 40psi and 13.5 amps @ 80 psi. The pumps are ethanol compatible and have a quiet and repliable turbine impeller with a 3 year no-fault warranty. DeatschWerks fuel pumps use a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding DeatschWerks DW250iL In-Line 250LPH Fuel Pump (9-250).
- Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump
- DeatschWerks DW65V In-Tank 265LPH Fuel Pump
- DeatschWerks DW100 In-Tank 165LPH Fuel Pump
- DeatschWerks DW300 In-Tank 300+ LPH High Flow Fuel Pump
- DeatschWerks DW300m In-Tank 340LPH Fuel Pump
- Walbro 39/50 400lph In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Aeromotive Pro Series Fuel Pump
- Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
- Grams Performance Fuel Pump
- DeatschWerks DW300c In-Tank 340LPH Fuel Pump