Competition Clutch 8017-2100 Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8017-2100) for a 1990-1991 Acura Integra 4 Cyl - B18A1 Engine - 1.8L. Torque 250.
All Buying Options:
|Competition Clutch 8017-2100 Clutch Kit (1990-1991 Acura Integra Stage 2 - Steelback Brass Plus)
|Competition Clutch PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KIT - SCC Stage 2 - Steelback Brass Plus 8017-2100
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8017-2100).
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-XXR6)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit (K08017 HD O)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-SPG6)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (08017-HRTZ)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (08804)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-H01)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM042SR)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA173H)
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (08017-HR00)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8017-C)