Competition Clutch 15004-2100 Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (15004-2100) for a 1998-2004 Subaru Impreza.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (15004-2100).
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (15010-1420)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (15010)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (15010-2400)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SU073H)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (SB2-HDG6)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (15013-HDC6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (15004-1620)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (SB2-HDR4)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SU073F)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SU073)