Competition Clutch 7011-2200 Domestic Stage 1 - 2200 Brass Plus
Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 1 - 2200 Brass Plus (7011-2200) for a 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT 8 Cyl - 4.6L Engine - - This kit does not include the concentric slave cylinder. Torque 350.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 1 – 2200 Brass Plus Clutch Kit is designed for the moderate enthusiast for those who require a unit superior to stock replacement. This kit will deliver a 20-40% increase in torque capacity. This unit uses the Competition Clutch Brass Plus with Steel Back Facings. We have found through extensive research and development that this material clearly leads the industry in coefficient of friction, burst strength, and heat dissipation. These facings are riveted to an exclusive Competition Clutch extreme torque dampened performance disc that incorporates eight heavy duty springs with reinforced retainer rivets.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 1 - 2200 Brass Plus (7011-2200).
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (7011-2600)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SF664)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (EH02SD1)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SF663)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SF663F)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SF663H)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SF662)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1R-F01)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (07119-HDC6-H)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (FM2-HDG6)