Boomslang Fabrication BF19002-708 Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 7 Harness
Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 7 Harness (BF19002-708) for a 1992-1995 Acura Integra Manual Transmission, 1992-1995 Honda Accord Manual Transmission, 1992-1995 Honda Civic Manual Transmission and 1992-1995 Honda Prelude Manual Transmission. AEM Infinity 708.
|For Honda Civic 92-95 Boomslang BF19002-708 AEM Infinity 7 Plug
ebay - Ends 06/26/2020
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
These are harnesses for the use of AEM's Infinity Series 7 units.
- The Infinity has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc if the vehicle's factory crank/cam pattern is not officially supported by AEM.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory ECU can be replaced if all vehicle functions are fully supported by AEM.
- Dodge/Ford/Hyundai/Kia applications include the mandatory aftermarket coil drivers wired into the Boomslang harness.
- AEMNet, AEM UEGO, and AEM Flash Enable connectors are wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 7 Harness (BF19002-708).
- Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 5 Harness
- K-Tuned K-Swap Conversion Harness
- Boomslang AEM EMS-4 Harness
- Boomslang Hondata K-Pro Harness
- Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness
- K-Tuned Immobilizer/Multiplexor Bypass
- Boomslang MoTeC M Series Harness
- Boomslang Haltech Elite Harness
- Boomslang MoTeC M1 Series Harness
- HKS Turbo Timer Harness