Boomslang Fabrication BF21001-508 Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 5 Harness
Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 5 Harness (BF21001-508) for a 1988-1991 Acura Integra Manual Transmission, 1988-1991 Honda Civic Manual Transmission and 1988-1991 Honda CRX Manual Transmission. AEM Infinity 508.
|For Honda Civic 88-91 Boomslang BF21001-508 AEM Infinity 5 Plug
ebay - Ends 03/26/2020
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
These are harnesses for the use of AEM's Infinity Series-5 units.
- The Infinity has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- The Infinity 508 is required for engines with eight cylinders.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc if the vehicle's factory crank/cam pattern is not officially supported by AEM.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory ECU can be replaced if all vehicle functions are fully supported by AEM.
- Dodge/Ford/Hyundai/Kia applications include the mandatory aftermarket coil drivers wired into the Boomslang harness.
- AEM Net, AEM UEGO, and AEM Flash Enable connectors are wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 5 Harness (BF21001-508).
- Boomslang Hondata K-Pro Harness
- Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness
- K-Tuned Immobilizer/Multiplexor Bypass
- HKS Turbo Timer Harness
- Boomslang MoTeC M1 Series Harness
- Boomslang Harness Extension Harness
- Boomslang APEXi AFC NEO Harness
- AEM Infinity Plug N Play EMS Harness
- Boomslang MoTeC M Series Harness
- Boomslang AEM Infinity Series 7 Harness