Vibrant 7100 Metal Core Race Catalytic Converters
Vibrant Metal Core Race Catalytic Converters (7100) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification). Round Metal Core Catalytic Converter, 2.25'' inlet/outlet.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Please Note: Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and Canada to remove a properly functioning factory catalytic converter.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Vibrant Metal Core Race Catalytic Converters (7100).