Turbo XS BC-QSBC Quad Stage Boost Controller
Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller BC-QSBC for a .
Initially designed for professional drag racers, the TurboXS Quad Stage Boost Controller provides the ultimate in boost related FWD traction control.
Pro FWD drag racers Brian Ballard and Jason Hunt have been using this boost controller in the NOPI Turbo 4 Street class for the last 2 seasons. In 2004 they absolutely dominated the competition winning every race except one and managing to set two world records in the process. Jason’s CRX has run a best time of 9.53@154mph making it the world record holder for fastest FWD street car without wheelie bars. Jason’s coupe managed a 9.61@149mph setting the record for the world’s fastest street coupe.
Now for the first time, we’ve made the Quad Stage Boost Controller available to the public as well as the professional drag racer.
NOTE: While the BC-QSBC does come with wiring harness for all three solenoids, it does not come with any switching mechanism. It is left to the user to determine how to switch on each solenoid on, whether by using a timer, or a micro-switch off the gearbox, etc.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller (BC-QSBC).
- VIbrant Manual Boost Controller with Adjustment Key
- Hallman Pro Kit
- Blox Racing Manual Boost Controller
- Turbosmart In Cabin Boost Controller
- Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller Boost Controller
- Turbosmart e-Boost Street Boost Controller
- Turbo XS High Performance Dual Stage Boost Controller
- Turbo XS High Performance Boost Controller
- Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller
- Perrin EBCS Electronic Boost Control Solenoid