TruHart TH-H815 (92-01 Honda Prelude) StreetPlus Coilovers
Fitment Information for TruHart TH-H815:
|NOTES: Incl Upper Mounts / adjustable lower mounts|
|1992 - 2001||Honda||Prelude||See Notes Above|
Featuring a full monotube design with integrated aluminum top mounts, the StreetPlus coilover is an ideal solution for today's budget-minded tuner looking to lower their vehicle and increase handling performance. The independently adjustable lower mount allows fine tuning of a vehicle's height without sacrificing shock travel, resulting in a sporty yet comfortable ride on the street or strip.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H815).
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-BB)
- Tein Street Advance Coilovers (GSH92-2USS2)
- Tein Street Flex Coilovers (GSH92-51SS3)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-46)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD170-KP)
- Tein Street Basis Coilovers (GSH92-1USS2)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-19E-BR)
- Function & Form Type I Coilovers (F2-PRE92-01T1)
- Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0700)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-PRE92-96T2)