TiAL MV-S Wastegate
The MV-S 38mm unit is much more compact than its F38 predecessor - standing only 3.7” in height. The V-Band flanges make installation pain free, the three lower & two upper air ports make connecting pressure sources and boost controllers easy!
- MV-S Assembly
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp
- Inlet Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7” tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
TiAL MV-S Wastegate Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
TiAL MV-S Wastegate Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing TiAL MV-S Wastegate below.