TiAL MV-R Wastegate
Available now in silver and blue, the MV-R is the replacement for the popular V44. Center lines and flanges are identical to the V44, making this a 100% replacement piece. MV-R is about an inch shorter than the V44 allowing for compact installs. It features water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000.
- MV-R Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-R Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp
- Inlet Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- *Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17” tall, more compact than any other 44+mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.