Thermal R&D B131-C131 Turbo Exhaust Systems
Thermal R&D Turbo Exhaust Systems (B131-C131) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra and 1992-2000 Honda Civic. Integra 4 DR. all mdls | Civic 2 DR. & 4DR. all mdls.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Thermal R&D features a line of exhaust systems designed for Turbocharged vehicles. These systems are made of 3” mandrel bent stainless steel pipe and require some slight modifications to your high-flow catalytic converter. We include an extra 3” flange for an easy installation of the exhaust system. These systems are a true 3” and will not connect to a stock catalytic converter.
- Full Stainless Steel
- High Polished for Show Quality Looks
- Hand Welded and Tested for Peak Performance
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Thermal R&D Turbo Exhaust Systems (B131-C131).
- APEXi WS II Exhaust (116-KH01)
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems (SCS7020)
- Thermal R&D CL Exhaust Systems (B101-C101)
- APEXi NOIR Exhaust (104BKH01)
- Thermal R&D ST Exhaust Systems (B101-C101T)
- Yonaka Catback Exhaust (YMCB004)
- HKS Hi-Power Exhaust (3203-EX009)
- Skunk2 MegaPower R Exhaust Systems (413-05-5010)
- Thermal R&D Exhaust Systems (B103-C103)
- Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust (T70003)