Thermal R&D B130-C130 Turbo Exhaust Systems
Thermal R&D Turbo Exhaust Systems (B130-C130) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra. 3 DR. all mdls.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Thermal R&D features a line of exhaust systems designed for Turbocharged vehicles. These systems are made of 3” mandrel bent stainless steel pipe and require some slight modifications to your high-flow catalytic converter. We include an extra 3” flange for an easy installation of the exhaust system. These systems are a true 3” and will not connect to a stock catalytic converter.
- Full Stainless Steel
- High Polished for Show Quality Looks
- Hand Welded and Tested for Peak Performance
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Thermal R&D Turbo Exhaust Systems (B130-C130).
- Thermal R&D ST Exhaust Systems (B113-C110T)
- Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust (T70002)
- Skunk2 MegaPower RR Exhaust System (413-05-6105)
- MagnaFlow Stainless CatBack Exhaust System (15653)
- Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat Back Exhaust (MR-CBS-AI94LS)
- APEXi N1 Exhaust (162-KH03)
- APEXi NOIR Exhaust (104BKH03)
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems (SCS8008)
- Skunk2 MegaPower Exhaust Systems (413-05-1545)
- Buddy Club Spec II Exhaust (BC03-SP2EXDC2)