Tein Street Basis Coilovers
Tein Street Basis Coilovers are the evolution Tein's popular BASIC coilover. The Street Basis was developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. They feature a shortened shell case design which provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard ride height. You can change the vehicle's ride height by useing the ZT coated threaded sleeve. The updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Tein Street Basis Coilovers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. They are made in Japan under strict quality control standards and are developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
Tein Street Basis Coilover Additional Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Shock Absorber × 4 Bump Rubber × 4
- Main Spring × 4 Hook Spanner × 2
- Some applications include helper springs Dust Cover × 4*
- Spring Seat × 4 *Some kits will retain use of OEM Dust Covers
- Seat Lock × 4 Instruction Manual × 1
- Delrin Thrust Washer × 4 Sticker Sheet × 1
These coilovers reuse the OEM top mount which minimises noise/clunking compared coilovers with solid top mounts.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.