Tein SKS66-AUB00 (05-07 Impreza WRX STI (RIM P.C.D.=114.3)) S.Tech Springs
Fitment Information for Tein SKS66-AUB00:
|NOTES: FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.9 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 4.4 kg|
|2005 - 2005||Subaru||Impreza||WRX STI (RIM P.C.D.=114.3)||AWD | GDF (D)||(FRONT - Drop: -1.7 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.2 in.) See Notes Above|
|2006 - 2007||Subaru||Impreza||WRX STI (RIM P.C.D.=114.3)||AWD | GDF (E)||(FRONT - Drop: -1.7 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) See Notes Above|
Tein Subaru Impreza S.Tech Springs. Tein S.Tech Springs SKS66-AUB00 for a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (RIM P.C.D.=114.3) (AWD GDF (D) FRONT - Drop: -1.7 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.2 in.) and 2006 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (RIM P.C.D.=114.3) (AWD GDF (E) FRONT - Drop: -1.7 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) - FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.9 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 4.4 kg.
Tein S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Tein S.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein S.Tech Springs (SKS66-AUB00).
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (7713.140)
- Whiteline Lowering Springs (WSK-SUB002)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKS66-BUB00)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-WRX04)
- Tanabe GF210 Springs (TGF107)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-SU-05-1)
- H&R OE Sport Springs (54457-55)
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF107)
- H&R Sport Springs (54457)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-S402)