Tein SKE18-AUB00 (08-16 Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION X) S.Tech Springs
Fitment Information for Tein SKE18-AUB00:
|NOTES: FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.2 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 3.8 kg|
|2008 - 2016||Mitsubishi||Lancer||EVOLUTION X||AWD | CZ4A||4DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.4 in. | REAR - Drop: -1 in.) See Notes Above|
Tein Mitsubishi Lancer S.Tech Springs. Tein S.Tech Springs SKE18-AUB00 for a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION X (AWD CZ4A 4DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.4 in. | REAR - Drop: -1 in.) - FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.2 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 3.8 kg.
Tein S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Tein S.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein S.Tech Springs (SKE18-AUB00).
- RS-R Down Sus Springs (B250D)
- Tanabe GF210 Springs (TGF139)
- H&R Sport Springs (29009-1)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-ML07)
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.4860)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-MT-36)
- Whiteline Lowering Springs (WSK-MIT002)
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (6049.140)
- Progress Technology Sport Springs (40.1431)