Tein SKA50-AUB00 (03-07 Honda Accord) S.Tech Springs
Fitment Information for Tein SKA50-AUB00:
|NOTES: FRONT - Spring Rate: 6 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 4 kg|
|2003 - 2007||Honda||Accord||FWD | CM5||4DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.8 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) See Notes Above|
|2003 - 2007||Honda||Accord||FWD | CM7||2DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.8 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) See Notes Above|
Tein Honda Accord S.Tech Springs. Tein S.Tech Springs SKA50-AUB00 for a 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord (FWD CM5 4DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.8 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) and 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord (FWD CM7 2DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.8 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.3 in.) - FRONT - Spring Rate: 6 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 4 kg.
Tein S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Tein S.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA50-AUB00).
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF075)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-07)
- Tanabe NF210 Springs (TNF075)
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.4540)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA50-BUB00)
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4044.140)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA50)
- H&R OE Sport Springs (51860-55)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H408)
- H&R Sport Springs (51804)