Tein SKA92-BUB00 High.Tech Springs
Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA92-BUB00) for a 2003-2005 Honda Civic FWD EP3 3DR/4CYL/INCL 04-05. FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.6 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 8.5 kg.
All Buying Options:
|Tein SKA92-BUB00 High.Tech Lowering Spring for Honda Civic
|Tein HTECH SKA92-BUB00
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Tein High.Tech Springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Tein High.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA92-BUB00).
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HC012)
- Godspeed Project Traction S Lowering Springs (LS-TS-HA-0020)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60284)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA22-AUB00)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H413)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA22)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-20)
- H&R Sport Springs (51866)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1570)