Tein SKA50-BUB00 (03-07 Honda Accord) High.Tech Springs
Fitment Information for Tein SKA50-BUB00:
|NOTES: FRONT - Spring Rate: 5.4 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 3.6 kg|
|2003 - 2007||Honda||Accord||FWD | CM5||4DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.2 in. | REAR - Drop: -0.7 in.) See Notes Above|
|2003 - 2007||Honda||Accord||FWD | CM7||2DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.2 in. | REAR - Drop: -0.7 in.) See Notes Above|
Tein Honda Accord High.Tech Springs. Tein High.Tech Springs SKA50-BUB00 for a 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord (FWD CM5 4DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.2 in. | REAR - Drop: -0.7 in.) and 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord (FWD CM7 2DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.2 in. | REAR - Drop: -0.7 in.) - FRONT - Spring Rate: 5.4 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 3.6 kg.
Tein High.Tech Springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Tein High.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA50-BUB00).
- Tanabe NF210 Springs (TNF075)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60256)
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF075)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-07)
- H&R Sport Springs (51804)
- H&R OE Sport Springs (51860-55)
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.4540)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA50)
- H&R Race Springs (51804-88)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H408)