Tein SKA28-BUB00 (02-04 Acura RSX) High.Tech Springs
Tein High.Tech Springs (FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.9 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 7.9 kg)
Tein Acura RSX High.Tech Springs. Tein High.Tech Springs SKA28-BUB00 for a 2002 2003 2004 Acura RSX (FWD DC5 3DR/4CYL FRONT - Drop: -1.1 in. | REAR - Drop: -0.8 in.) - FRONT - Spring Rate: 4.9 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 7.9 kg.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Tein High.Tech Springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Tein High.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA28-BUB00).
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.5440)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA28-AUB00)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-AR02)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H411)
- H&R Sport Springs (50148)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA28)
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF046)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60286)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1670)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-AC-11)