Tein SKA24-BUB00 High.Tech Springs
Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA24-BUB00) for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic FWD EJ6 / EJ7 / EJ8 3DR / 4DR/4CYL / 2DR/4CYL / 2DR / 4DR/4CYL and 1996-2000 Honda Civic Si FWD EM1 2DR/4CYL. FRONT - Spring Rate: 3.8 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 2.2 kg.
All Buying Options:
|TEIN SKA24-BUB00 HONDA CIVIC 96-00 EM1 HTECH Lowering Springs
|Tein SKA24-BUB00 High.Tech Lowering Spring for Honda Civic
|TEIN SKA24-BUB00 HTech Springs
|TEIN Springs - Htech - CIVIC - 1996-2000 - SKA24-BUB00
|TEIN SKA24-BUB00 Vanadium Htech Springs for 96-00 Honda Civic
|NOTES: FRONT - Spring Rate: 3.8 kg | REAR - Spring Rate: 2.2 kg|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||FWD | EJ6||3DR / 4DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.3 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.1 in.) See Notes Above|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||FWD | EJ7||2DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.3 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.1 in.) See Notes Above|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||FWD | EJ8||2DR / 4DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.3 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.1 in.) See Notes Above|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Si||FWD | EM1||2DR/4CYL (FRONT - Drop: -1.3 in. | REAR - Drop: -1.1 in.) See Notes Above|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Tein High.Tech Springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Tein High.Tech Springs Features:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA24-BUB00).
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4018.140)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H402)
- Blox Racing Lowering Springs (BXSS-01002)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA24-AUB00)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA24)
- H&R Sport Springs (51865)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1550)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HC92)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-17)