Tein Coilover - Street Advance Z (GSA22-9USS2) for a 2001-2005 Honda Civic. Tein 01-05 Honda Civic (EM2) / 01-05 Civic (ES2) / 01-05 Civic (EP3) Street Advance Z Coilovers.
|2001 - 2005||Honda||Civic||LX|
|2001 - 2005||Honda||Civic||HX|
|2001 - 2005||Honda||Civic||GX|
|2001 - 2005||Honda||Civic||EX|
|2001 - 2005||Honda||Civic||DX|
|2003 - 2005||Honda||Civic||Si|
|2004 - 2005||Honda||Civic||Value Package|
|2005 - 2005||Honda||Civic||LX Special Edition|
|2005 - 2005||Honda||Civic||EX Special Edition|
Incredibly Low Price
The top end of the shell pipe is narrowed, oil and gas are injected, and the whole unit is sealed by crimping the metal.
This new approach massively shortens the production process. As a result, we have succeeded in vastly cutting production cost.
Thread-Type Ride Height Adjustment
The ride height can be adjusted by moving the lower spring seat up or down. Characteristic of this system are its simple structure and ease of use.
Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
Roads may have all sorts of surface conditions. This calls for shock absorbers with ample stroke, that operate smoothly.
Thanks to this unique characteristic, you can negotiate gaps and bumps steadily on rough roads, meaning a smooth ride at low speed and stability at high speed.
Uses OE Mounts
STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
High Durability and Reliability
• Optimal Dust Boot - Thanks to its smooth compression and high durability, the dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber. (Some vehicles use their OE dust boots)
• No-Sag Spring - Cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2), our springs are outstandingly sag-proof and boast extreme resiliency. Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
• High-Performance Damper Oil - Since TEIN's damper oil maintains a stable viscosity in a broad temperature range, it sustains smooth stroke and reliable damping force in a variety of circumstances. Due to excellent anti-foaming properties, it's resistant to cavitation (bubble forming). Since it withstands high heat too, it's suitable for intense sport driving as well. Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
• Rust-Proofing - A bright TEIN-green powder paint is used on the shock absorber's shell case. Our powder coating technique produces an extremely strong and durable barrier. No harmful organic solvents are used, for minimal pollution. Superior durability and corrosion resistance are achieved by TEIN's patented 2-Layer, 1-Bake powder coating method, which uses 2 layers of anti-rust paint on a blasted surface. (Japanese patent number 4347712)
• Special Surface Treatment 'ZT Coating' - Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further enhances its corrosion resistance. With zero claims for stuck parts due to rust in 500,000 shock absorbers, TEIN shock absorbers are amazingly rustproof. We're confident of customer satisfaction even in coastal areas or regions with heavy snowfall.
Damping Force Adjustment
Modify ride comfort and handling according to your preference, changing the properties of the shock absorber with the adjustment dial.
Compatible with EDFC Series (Optional)
The EDFC Series offer easy damping force adjustment from the driver's seat (Some vehicle models are not compatible).
IN STOCKTein VSA22-CUSS1
Tein Coilover - Flex Z
Tein 01-05 Honda Civic 2dr (EM2/ES1/ES2) / 02-05 Honda Civic Si Hatchback (EP3) Flex Z Coilovers
IN STOCKTein GSA22-8USS2
Tein Coilover - Street Basis Z
Tein 01-05 Honda Civic EM2/ES1/ES2 / 03-05 Civic EP3 Street Basis Z Coilovers
IN STOCKSkunk2 Racing 541-05-4740
Skunk2 Racing Pro S II Coilovers
Skunk2 01-05 Honda Civic (All Models) Pro S II Coilovers (10K/10K Spring Rates)
VIEW PRICE IN CART
IN STOCKSkunk2 Racing 541-05-8700
Skunk2 Racing Pro-ST Coilovers
Skunk2 01-05 Honda Civic / 01-05 Acura Integra Pro-ST Coilovers (Front 10 kg/mm - Rear 10 kg/mm)
VIEW PRICE IN CART
IN STOCKH&R 51866-2
H&R Sport Springs
H&R 02-05 Honda Civic Si Sport Spring
IN STOCKEnergy Suspension 16.1110G
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts - Black
Energy Suspension 02-04 Acura RSX (includes Type S) / 02-04 Honda Civic Si Black Motor Mount Inserts
IN STOCKTein SKA92-AUB00
Tein Springs - S. Tech
Tein 03-05 Civic EP3 S. Tech Springs
IN STOCKProthane 8-215
Prothane Control Arm Bushings - Red
Prothane 01-02 Honda Civic Front Control Arm Bushings - Red
IN STOCKWhiteline W63382
Whiteline Bushings - Control Arm
Whiteline Plus 11/00-05 Honda Civc / 95-05 CR-V Rear Control Arm - Lower Outer Bushing Kit
IN STOCKWhiteline BHR83XZ
Whiteline Sway Bars - Rear
Whiteline 96-00 Honda Civic EJ & EK (Will Not Fit 01+) Rear 22mm X Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar
IN STOCKProthane 8-2019
Prothane Total Kits - Red
Prothane 01-03 Honda Civic Total Kit - Red
For more information on Tein part number GSA22-9USS2, you can visit the official Tein website.