StopTech 128.40026L & 128.40026R SportStop Drilled Rotors
StopTech SportStop Drilled Rotors (128.40026L & 128.40026R) for a 1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R. Front Pair.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
SportStop one-piece direct replacement rotors fit stock calipers. Drilling or slotting helps wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc, adds more bite, and can help the rear brakes to match the aesthetics of a front big brake kit. The rotor finish helps prevent glazing of the pads and improves wet and dry braking performance. Most StopTech rotors have a durable black coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent unsightly corrosion.
These direct replacement rotors are not StopTech AeroRotors. The internal vane structure is identical to stock rotors, but they are available slotted or drilled.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding StopTech SportStop Drilled Rotors (128.40026L & 128.40026R).
- EBC BSD Sport Rotors (BSD850)
- Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors (126.40021SL & 126.40021SR)
- DBA Street Series Brake Rotors (474X x 2)
- StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Rotors (127.40017L & 127.40017R)
- TruHart Brake Rotors (TH-H902F)
- EBC GD Series Sport Slotted Rotors (GD850)
- DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors (4474XS x 2)
- EBC Ultimax OE Style Rotors (RK850)
- EBC USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors (USR850)