SPEC Clutch SA775 (91-96 Acura NSX) Spec Stage 5 Clutch
Spec Stage 5 Clutch (Torque: 612)
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 5 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA775).
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH04SD1)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08035-HDFF-X)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SA774)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM012SBMC1)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch (SA773H)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA773)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA772)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (SA773F)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (08035-TD8R-XW)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08035-HDC6-X)