SPEC Clutch SA265 (94-01 Integra / 99-01 Civic / 98-01 CR-V / 94-97 Del Sol) Spec Stage 5 Clutch
Spec Stage 5 Clutch (Torque: 575)
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 5 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA265).
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8026-STOCK)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (KHC05 SS X)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (08950B)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (8026-1620)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM022SR)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8026-2600-X)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (HC5-HDG6)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-H03)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (8026-0420)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8026-2400)