SPEC Clutch SA275 (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit
SPEC Clutch Acura Integra Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit. Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit SA275 for a 1992 1993 Acura Integra (1.7/1.8L) .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SA275).
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXG6)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA271)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SA272)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08027-HRKV)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM022SR)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273H)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8027-1500)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (AI3-HDSS)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXG4)