SPEC Clutch SA274 (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 4 Clutch
Spec Stage 4 Clutch
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
This unit is a solid hub version of the stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in a 3, 4 or 6 puck configuration. Use the 3 puck for the lightest option or the 6 puck for the smoothest engagement. The 4 puck is a good compromise for both. Street drivable in 6 puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for drag racing, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 4 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SA274).
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8027-1500)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (8027-1620)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA272)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08027-HRC6)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08027-HR0F)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8027-2600)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (08950A)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch (SA273H)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM022SR)