SPEC Clutch SN354 Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SN354) for a 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 3.5L and 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z 3.5L. Torque: 495 | Torque: 525.
All Buying Options:
|SPEC Stage 4 Single Disc Clutch Kit for 03-06 Infiniti G35 SN354
|SPEC Stage 4 Clutch for 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z SN354
|SPEC Stage 4 Clutch for 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 3.7L SN354-2
|SPEC Stage 4 Clutch for 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z SN354-2
|SPEC Stage 4 Clutch for 2009-2014 Nissan 370Z SN354-2
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
This unit is a solid hub version of the stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in a 3, 4 or 6 puck configuration. Use the 3 puck for the lightest option or the 6 puck for the smoothest engagement. The 4 puck is a good compromise for both. Street drivable in 6 puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for drag racing, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SN354).
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (06047-HDC6)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (06047-HDFF)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (NSK1000-SS-X)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (06047-HDTZ)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (06952)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (6072-STOCK)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (NZ1-HDSS)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (6072-2100)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SN351)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (06047-TD7R-A)