SPEC Clutch SA264 (94-01 Integra / 99-01 Civic / 98-01 CR-V / 94-97 Del Sol) Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (Torque: 325)
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
This unit is a solid hub version of the stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in a 3, 4 or 6 puck configuration. Use the 3 puck for the lightest option or the 6 puck for the smoothest engagement. The 4 puck is a good compromise for both. Street drivable in 6 puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for drag racing, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SA264).
- Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit
- ACT Solid Street Clutch Kit
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
- Yonaka Stage 3 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit