SPEC Clutch SA273F (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch
Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon semi-metallic friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (SA273F).
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (AI3-SPSS)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8027-1500)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA275)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH02SBMC1)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM022SR)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08027-HRFF)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SA274)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08027-3D7R-X)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X)