SPEC Clutch SA173F (90-91 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch
Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (Torque: 385)
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon semi-metallic friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (SA173F).
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-XTG4)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8017-2400)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08017-HRKV)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08017-3D7S-X)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SA174)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA173)
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (08017-HR00)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (08804)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (8017-0420)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8017-2600)