SPEC Clutch SA273F (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
SPEC Clutch Acura Integra Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit. Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit SA273F for a 1992 1993 Acura Integra (1.7/1.8L) .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon semi-metallic friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273F).
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8027-2600)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8027-STOCK)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08027-3D7R-X)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXR6)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH02SBMC1)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA271)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXG4)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (08027-HRB6)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM022SR)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X)