SPEC Clutch SA173F Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SA173F) for a 1990-1991 Acura Integra 1.8L. Torque: 385.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon semi-metallic friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SA173F).
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (08804)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (08017)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08017-HRC6)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8017-1500)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (8017-0420)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-H01)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08017-HR0F)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA173H)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8017-2100)