SPEC Clutch SA313 (02-06 RSX / 02-06 Civic) Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Fitment Information for SPEC Clutch SA313:
|NOTES: Torque: 252|
|2002 - 2006||Acura||RSX||2.0L 5sp See Notes Above|
|2002 - 2006||Honda||Civic||2.0L Si See Notes Above|
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 3 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA313).
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8037-STOCK)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit (KHC08 HD O)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08022-HD0F)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (08022-HDTZ)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8022-2100)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (HC5-HDSD)
- Competition Clutch Super Single Assembly (4S-8037-C)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SH224)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (8037-0620)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8022-C)