SPEC Clutch SA173 (90-91 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 3 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA173).
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08017-HRFF)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8017-2400)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08017-HRKV)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-XXR6)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8017-C)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8017-1500)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA172)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (AI2-HDSS)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch (SA171)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (08017-HRB6)