SPEC Clutch SA003 (02-06 RSX / 06-11 Civic) Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Fitment Information for SPEC Clutch SA003:
|NOTES: Torque: 320|
|2002 - 2006||Acura||RSX||2.0L Type S See Notes Above|
|2006 - 2011||Honda||Civic||2.0L Si See Notes Above|
SPEC Clutch Acura RSX Honda Civic Spec Stage 3 Clutch. Spec Stage 3 Clutch SA003 for a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Acura RSX (2.0L Type S) and 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Honda Civic (2.0L Si) - Torque: 320.
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 3 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA003).
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (8037-1620)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (KHC10)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (8037-1420)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08037-SD7R-X)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (KHC10 SS X)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (8037-0620)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08025-HDKV)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8037-1500)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (KHC10 SS O)
- Competition Clutch Triple Disc Assembly (4T-8037-C)