SPEC Clutch SM803 Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SM803) for a 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/IX 2.0L. Torque: 525.
All Buying Options:
|Spec for 03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Pressure Plate ONLY (From SM803H) - specS
|Spec 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/IX 2.0L Stage 3 Clutch Kit SM803
|SPEC Stage 3 Single Disc Clutch Kit for 03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo SM803
|SPEC SM803 Stage 3 Clutch Kit fit Mitsubishi Lancer 03 07 2.0L
|SPEC 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/IX 2.0L STAGE 2+ CLUTCH KIT SM803H
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SM803).
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SM804)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (5152-0620)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDG6)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (05106-TD7R-SHV)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (05803)
- HKS Light Action Clutch Kit (26011-AM001)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (5122-1620)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (MB8-HDSS)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (05106-TD8R-SHV)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (05952)